You don't want your personal information to fall into the wrong hands. Neither does APICS Godl Rush Chapter. When you visit the APICS Gold Rush Chapter web site, we may collect and store information about your visit on an anonymous, aggregate basis. This information may include the time and length of your visit, the pages you look at on our site, and the site you visited just before coming to ours. We may also record the name of your Internet service provider. We use this information only to measure site activity and to develop ideas for improving our site.
There are also several opportunities on our web site for you to provide us with information about you and your interests, such as your name, mailing address and e-mail address. If you choose to share any personal information with us, we may store it and use it for marketing research and other marketing purposes, which may include sharing it* with other companies in the APICS Gold Rush Chapter family and our business partners. We will never sell your information to any other company.
Some of our web site may make use of "cookie" technology to measure site activity and to customize information to your personal tastes. A cookie is an element of data that a Web site can send to your browser, which may then store the cookie on your hard drive. So, when you come back to visit us again, we can tailor information to suit your individual preferences. The goal is to save you time and provide you with a more meaningful visit.
You take online privacy seriously, and so does APICS Gold Rush Chapter. It's our way of sustaining your trust in APICS Gold Rush Chapter and our services.
APICS Gold Rush Chapter reserves the right to alter our privacy principles as business needs require. Any alterations to these principles will be posted on our web site in a timely manner.
* Unless you have told APICS Gold Rush Chapter not to share certain information according to our privacy notice titled “Important Information About Your Privacy”.
These Terms and Conditions form a legally binding agreement between you and APICS Gold Rush Chapter (“APICS”) establishing the terms and conditions under which you may access APICS Materials. By paying an invoice or accessing of any APICS Materials you expressly agree these terms and conditions.
If you do not accept these terms and conditions, please do not process an invoice or access APICS Materials.
1. “APICS Materials” means those materials published in APICS’ Resource Catalog, including both APICS-owned products and materials that APCIS does not own, but which APICS is authorized to resell.
2. APICS Materials are produced, distributed, owned, and copyrighted by APICS. APICS Materials are for the participants’ personal, educational use only. Use for any other purpose is expressly prohibited. Neither Affiliate nor any participant may photocopy, duplicate, translate, display, upload, modify, distribute, transfer (electronically or otherwise), or create derivative works of APICS’ Materials, or any adaptation, transcription, portion, or merged portion thereof, except as expressly authorized in writing by APICS’ Chief Executive Officer. In the event of any breach of this paragraph, Affiliate must be responsible for any and all costs and attorneys’ fees incurred by APICS in enforcing the foregoing.
3. Affiliate and participants must not use APICS’ service marks, trademarks and logos without the APICS’ prior written consent, and if such consent is provided, in a manner approved by APICS.
4. Disclaimer. APICS DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND RELATING TO THE INFORMATION AND MATERIALS (EDUCATIONAL OR OTHERWISE) PRESENTED, DISTRIBUTED OR MADE AVAILABLE BY APICS OR INSTRUCTOR TO AFFILIATE OR PARTICIPANTS IN CONNECTION WITH THE PROGRAM, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL EITHER PARTY BE LIABLE FOR: (i) ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES OR LOST PROFITS ARISING OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT, THE PROGRAM, THE STUDENT COURSE MATERIALS OR ANY APICS MATERIALS; OR (ii) ANY CLAIM ALLEGING THAT THE PROGRAM OR APICS MATERIALS ARE DEFICIENT OR INADEQUATE; OR (iii) ANY CLAIM ARISING OUT OF THE ACTIONS OR OMISSIONS OF INSTRUCTOR. THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS UPON DAMAGES AND CLAIMS SHALL APPLY WITHOUT REGARD TO WHETHER ANY PROVISION OF THIS AGREEMENT HAS BEEN BREACHED OR PROVEN INEFFECTIVE. IF ANY PORTION OF THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL, FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER, BE HELD BY A COURT OF COMPETENT JURISDICTION TO BE UNENFORCEABLE OR IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THAT PORTION SHALL BE NULL AND VOID, AND THE REMAINING PROVISIONS SHALL CONTINUE IN FULL FORCE AND EFFECT. IN THE EVENT OF NON-PERFORMANCE OR BREACH OF THIS AGREEMENT BY APICS, APICS' TOTAL LIABILITY TO AFFILIATE SHALL IN NO EVENT BE MORE THAN THE PROGRAM FEE SET FORTH HEREIN.THIS THIS LIMITATION APPLIES TO LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF USE, AND ALL OTHER TYPES OF ECONOMIC DAMAGES. THIS LIMITATION WILL NOT APPLY TO CLAIMS RELATED TO A PARTY’S (i) FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH LAWS, OR (ii) BREACH OF CONFIDENTIALITY, OR THIRD PARTY CLAIMS FOR PERSONAL INJURY, BODILY INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE.
5. This Agreement must be governed by the laws of the State of California. Neither party may transfer or assign its rights or obligations under this Agreement without the other party’s express written consent. In the event that any term of this Agreement is, becomes, or is declared to be invalid or void by any court or tribunal of competent jurisdiction, such terms shall be null and void and shall be deemed severed from this Agreement and all the remaining terms of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect. Any failure by a party to insist upon strict performance of any term, covenant, or condition contained herein shall not be deemed a waiver of that party’s right to insist upon the strict performance of such term, condition or covenant in the future. Both parties shall comply with all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations in performing their duties hereunder and in any of their dealings with respect to the Program. All notices required or permitted by this Agreement shall be in writing and shall be either delivered by hand, or sent by certified mail, return receipt requested, to the addresses set forth below, and to the attention of the undersigned.
6. APICS may, from time to time, update and revise these terms and conditions.
The APICS Gold Rush Cancellation/Refund Policy differs according to the event type. Please read the cancellation and refund policy below according to the type of event you are attending.
Professional Development Events (Dinner Meetings and Plant Tours)
Cancellations are allowed up to two (2) hours before the event starts. If you have paid in advance with a credit card or check and your cancellation is received no later than 2 hours before the event starts, the APICS Gold Rush Chapter will provide a full refund, unless otherwise stated during the registration process. Cancellations and refunds after the event starts will not be allowed and you will forfeit any payment made.
Education Classes, Seminars and Other Programs
If you pay in advance with a credit card or check, cancellations along with full refunds are allowed no later than one (1) week (7 working days) before the event starts. Cancellation less than 7 working days before the event carry a $50 cancellation fee. A full refund will be made minus a $50 cancellation fee. Once the program starts, cancellations (no shows) carries a fee that is half of the cost of the course as the cancellation fee.
Processing a Cancellation/Refund
Any time before the event starts, click on the sign-up link for the event and the event registration notes section note "cancel my reservation". Your notice of cancellation will be emailed immediately to the appropriate program manager. The date and time stamp on the email received will provide proof that your cancellation was made within the specified time frame in the above policy statements. We suggest you print out the email confirmation of your cancellation for your own records.
If you have any questions regarding the APICS Gold Rush Chapter Cancellation/Refund Policy, please feel free to contact us.